WHAT THE SMEG IS PANIC MOON PRODUCTIONS AND WHY DO YOU HAVE A WEBSITE AND ALSO WHY AM I HERE?
Haha, this is a common serious of questions. We get it all the time; at the gym, the annual calendar conventions, any time we're around a parent or guardian or friend or sibling or acquaintance or mortal enemy.
Panic Moon Productions is an itty bitty company in Vancouver BC. We try our gosh darnedest to create stuff for you, our best friend in the entire world. We make feature films, short films, dumb web content, music, podcasts, and other stuff, probably. (If you can think of anything else we should add here, let us know.)
Anyhoozies, we hope you enjoy the old webbing site and we hope to hear from you. Unless you're just going to be mean. In that case, go and take out your anger issues on a fake Christmas tree.
The Entity known as Panic Moon
STUFF WE'VE DONE! NOT SHOWING OFF! IT'S NOT SUPER IMPRESSIVE!
- Filmed four feature films, and finished at least two of them!
- Filmed five short films, and finished all of them!
- Filmed seven music videos, and they're all done too! What? I know!
- Founded The Arbitrary Jukebox Experiment, a music collective that scores most of the stuff!
- Started four podcasts, two of which are still regularly producing content!
- Kissed your mom last night!